Full Coverage in our Next Issue
The 2016 K-Love Fan Awards was hosted by Elisabeth Hasselbeck and Matthew West at the Grand Ole Opry. Among those honored include Lauren Daigle who received Artist of the Year and Female Artist of the Year, Chris Tomlin for Song of the Year with his hit, “Good Good Father”, Danny Gokey who won Male Artist of the Year and Breakout Single, and King & Country who received Best Live Show and Group/Duo of the Year.
NEEDTOBREATHE opened the show with a surprise performance as did TobyMac, Switchfoot, Crowder, Newsboys, Big Daddy Weave and many more. Presenters included the top name in music including a taped appearance by Lady Antebellum’s Hillary Scott, Retired Chicago White Sox First Baseman, Adam LaRoche, Kansas City Royals’ Dayton Moor, and War Room’s Alex Kendrick. Presenters represented those in sports, film and books who are engaging and impacting popular culture for Christ.
The event was heard live across the country on K-LOVE Radio Network and globally on KLOVE.com.
The awards ceremony served as the conclusion of the fourth annual K-LOVE Fan Awards Ultimate Fan Experience Weekend that was packed with artist appearances exclusively for fans. The event included an Official Kickoff Concert, Rising Artists Dinner, Songwriter’s Showcase, continuous fan zone, worship service, The Run For Love 5K and more.
Male Artist of the Year
Female Artist of the Year
Group/Duo of the Year
for KING & COUNTRY
Best Live Show
for KING & COUNTRY
Song of the Year
Chris Tomlin “Good Good Father”
Worship Song of the Year
Francesca Battistelli “Holy Spirit”
Danny Gokey “Tell Your Heart To Beat Again”
Matthew West “Grace Wins”
Gary Thomas “Sacred Marriage”
Faith Filled Family Magazine was privileged to be able to attend the event, and full coverage will be available in our July issue of the magazine coming out June 27, 2016.Click here for reuse options!
Copyright 2016 Faith Filled Family
- Top 50 Countries With Highest Christian Persecution - January 11, 2018
- 529 Homeschool Bill Cut May Not Be A Bad Thing - January 8, 2018
- Why You Should Look At A Leader’s Family - January 5, 2018
- Radio Host, Brant Hansen, Discusses Being A “Misfit” - January 5, 2018
- Trials After Prophetic Word? Did I Hear From God? - January 2, 2018
- Raising Tomorrow’s Godly Leaders In An Ungodly World - December 29, 2017
- Would Jesus Be Proud Of Your Leadership? - December 29, 2017
- Show Me God’s Blessings In All Areas For 2018 - December 27, 2017
- Higher Vision Worship Is January Music Spotlight - December 23, 2017
- Comedian Tim Loveless On January Cover - December 22, 2017