Full Coverage in our Next Issue
The 2016 K-Love Fan Awards was hosted by Elisabeth Hasselbeck and Matthew West at the Grand Ole Opry. Among those honored include Lauren Daigle who received Artist of the Year and Female Artist of the Year, Chris Tomlin for Song of the Year with his hit, “Good Good Father”, Danny Gokey who won Male Artist of the Year and Breakout Single, and King & Country who received Best Live Show and Group/Duo of the Year.
NEEDTOBREATHE opened the show with a surprise performance as did TobyMac, Switchfoot, Crowder, Newsboys, Big Daddy Weave and many more. Presenters included the top name in music including a taped appearance by Lady Antebellum’s Hillary Scott, Retired Chicago White Sox First Baseman, Adam LaRoche, Kansas City Royals’ Dayton Moor, and War Room’s Alex Kendrick. Presenters represented those in sports, film and books who are engaging and impacting popular culture for Christ.
The event was heard live across the country on K-LOVE Radio Network and globally on KLOVE.com.
The awards ceremony served as the conclusion of the fourth annual K-LOVE Fan Awards Ultimate Fan Experience Weekend that was packed with artist appearances exclusively for fans. The event included an Official Kickoff Concert, Rising Artists Dinner, Songwriter’s Showcase, continuous fan zone, worship service, The Run For Love 5K and more.
Male Artist of the Year
Female Artist of the Year
Group/Duo of the Year
for KING & COUNTRY
Best Live Show
for KING & COUNTRY
Song of the Year
Chris Tomlin “Good Good Father”
Worship Song of the Year
Francesca Battistelli “Holy Spirit”
Danny Gokey “Tell Your Heart To Beat Again”
Matthew West “Grace Wins”
Gary Thomas “Sacred Marriage”
Faith Filled Family Magazine was privileged to be able to attend the event, and full coverage will be available in our July issue of the magazine coming out June 27, 2016.
- Teaching Your Children How To Take Authority Over Demons - May 19, 2018
- Can Imaginary Friends Really Be Masking A Demon? - May 19, 2018
- Stepping Into The Things That Punchlines Are Made Of? - May 18, 2018
- Have Social Trends Dictated How We Are Evangelizing To Others? - May 17, 2018
- Steven Malcolm Shares Impactful Testimony In FFFM’s June Issue - May 16, 2018
- Ireland Prepares For A Deeply Emotionally Controversial Vote: Abortion Laws - May 14, 2018
- Three United States Men Released Yesterday From North Korean Prison - May 10, 2018
- 2018 K-LOVE Fan Awards Nominees Just Announced - May 8, 2018
- Know Who You Are In Christ … It Strengthens Relationships - May 7, 2018
- Married/Getting Married? We Have Tips On Laying A Firm Foundation - May 4, 2018