Many Christians are being led astray by cults claiming that they are Christian denominations. It isn’t just young adults, either. Often it’s adults, too, and generations of a family that fall prey to organizations that are indeed cults- or, wolves in sheep’s clothing.
It is God’s desire that NONE of His sheep go astray. So how do you know if you or a loved on is in a cult?
In the article, “Where in the Bible is That: How Believers can Recognize a Cult”, Charlaine Engelhardt tackles the delicate topic of recognizing cult activity, the tell-tale signs of a cult, and what to watch for.
It is never easy to see someone you love fall prey to a cult, and it’s even more challenging to get them out as some are very dangerous to those that choose to leave.
Find out what you can do if someone you love is in a cult in our April Issue of Faith Filled Family Magazine!Click here for reuse options!
Copyright 2015 Faith Filled Family
- Joni & Friends VP Discusses Families Coping With Disabilities - January 18, 2018
- Atlanta Pro-Life March To Be Held This Friday - January 17, 2018
- Top 50 Countries With Highest Christian Persecution - January 11, 2018
- 529 Homeschool Bill Cut May Not Be A Bad Thing - January 8, 2018
- Why You Should Look At A Leader’s Family - January 5, 2018
- Radio Host, Brant Hansen, Discusses Being A “Misfit” - January 5, 2018
- Trials After Prophetic Word? Did I Hear From God? - January 2, 2018
- Raising Tomorrow’s Godly Leaders In An Ungodly World - December 29, 2017
- Would Jesus Be Proud Of Your Leadership? - December 29, 2017
- Show Me God’s Blessings In All Areas For 2018 - December 27, 2017