Many Christians are being led astray by cults claiming that they are Christian denominations. It isn’t just young adults, either. Often it’s adults, too, and generations of a family that fall prey to organizations that are indeed cults- or, wolves in sheep’s clothing.
It is God’s desire that NONE of His sheep go astray. So how do you know if you or a loved on is in a cult?
In the article, “Where in the Bible is That: How Believers can Recognize a Cult”, Charlaine Engelhardt tackles the delicate topic of recognizing cult activity, the tell-tale signs of a cult, and what to watch for.
It is never easy to see someone you love fall prey to a cult, and it’s even more challenging to get them out as some are very dangerous to those that choose to leave.
Find out what you can do if someone you love is in a cult in our April Issue of Faith Filled Family Magazine!
- Self-Control: Dealing With The “I Want It Now” Syndrome In Children - April 20, 2018
- Taffi Dollar Discusses Building Strong Marriages In May Cover Story! - April 19, 2018
- North Korea And South Korea War Expected To Cease Next Week - April 19, 2018
- Kim Walker Smith Announces 2018 On My Side Tour - April 17, 2018
- Indiana’s New Law Gives Unborn Children Personhood - April 12, 2018
- What You Don’t Know About Leadership - April 10, 2018
- Kirk Cameron Joins Rep Mike Johnson In Freedom Student Summit - April 9, 2018
- Controversial Topic: How To Effectively Discipline Your Child - April 6, 2018
- Concerned Parents Planning Global Sex Education Sit Out - April 5, 2018
- Word of Knowledge On Social Media Saves A Baby From Being Aborted - April 5, 2018