Many Christians are being led astray by cults claiming that they are Christian denominations. It isn’t just young adults, either. Often it’s adults, too, and generations of a family that fall prey to organizations that are indeed cults- or, wolves in sheep’s clothing.
It is God’s desire that NONE of His sheep go astray. So how do you know if you or a loved on is in a cult?
In the article, “Where in the Bible is That: How Believers can Recognize a Cult”, Charlaine Engelhardt tackles the delicate topic of recognizing cult activity, the tell-tale signs of a cult, and what to watch for.
It is never easy to see someone you love fall prey to a cult, and it’s even more challenging to get them out as some are very dangerous to those that choose to leave.
Find out what you can do if someone you love is in a cult in our April Issue of Faith Filled Family Magazine!Click here for reuse options!
Copyright 2015 Faith Filled Family
- 13th Annual Elijah List Ministries Conference Just Announced - November 17, 2017
- How Do You Teach Children How to Flow In The Supernatural? - November 16, 2017
- President Trump Engages in “The Ultimate Deal”- Peace Talks Ensue - November 15, 2017
- How Do You Teach Your Children To Heal Others? - November 14, 2017
- Dream Speak: Is It God, Satan, Or Just Me? - November 13, 2017
- Gretchen Keskeys Discusses New Album, “Pure Hope” - November 11, 2017
- Spirit of Discernment, Wisdom, Or Is it Just Me? - November 8, 2017
- 5 Reasons Sleep is Key for Success - November 7, 2017
- Do Your Dreams Have Meaning? What Is God Saying? - November 2, 2017
- Have You Ever Wondered “God, Why Am I Here?” - November 2, 2017