Shazzy Fitness does just that!
Shazzy Fitness combines a whole body, hip-hop dance routine to the latest in Christian music. It is a work out for your body, and your soul at the same time!
Their program is designed by professional choreographers, is designed for people of various ages, and has music from award winning artists such as Da’ TRUTH, E.DOT, Saiah, and many more.
Faith Filled Family will be doing an interview with Shazzy Fitness Founder and CEO, Kristy McCarley, and we will be featuring an in depth look at their program which will focus on the effectiveness (results) of the program, the dance moves, and the overall program done by our own publisher, Michelle Danko.
The interview and the results of the workout will be in our Winter 2015 issue coming out in January!
For further information, please visit their website at www.shazzyfitness.comClick here for reuse options!
Copyright 2014 Faith Filled Family
- Joni & Friends VP Discusses Families Coping With Disabilities - January 18, 2018
- Atlanta Pro-Life March To Be Held This Friday - January 17, 2018
- Top 50 Countries With Highest Christian Persecution - January 11, 2018
- 529 Homeschool Bill Cut May Not Be A Bad Thing - January 8, 2018
- Why You Should Look At A Leader’s Family - January 5, 2018
- Radio Host, Brant Hansen, Discusses Being A “Misfit” - January 5, 2018
- Trials After Prophetic Word? Did I Hear From God? - January 2, 2018
- Raising Tomorrow’s Godly Leaders In An Ungodly World - December 29, 2017
- Would Jesus Be Proud Of Your Leadership? - December 29, 2017
- Show Me God’s Blessings In All Areas For 2018 - December 27, 2017