Do you know who you are, or are you in the midst of an identity crisis?
Many of us define ourselves by what others say about us: both good and bad, but do you know who our Creator says you are? Better yet, do you know it in your heart.
Popularity in the world is fleeting and not satisfying because in an instant people can turn on you. We can spend more of our lifetime trying to gain the approval of others, and usually at a detriment to ourselves. Happiness cannot be found in the delight in others eyes, but the delight in having a firm foundation in who you are as seen through God’s eyes.
When you believe this, you will see your thoughts and life transform.
This issue is for anyone who:
- Needs to know that they aren’t a “mistake”.
- Needs desperately to know that God loves them- no matter what.
- That God has a plan and purpose for your life to take you to places that you never dreamed possible- at ANY age.
- Needs victory from the pain of the past.
- Divine acceleration is.
- God’s call on your life is.
- God’s promises are.
- The importance of discipleship/mentorship
In short, learn who God created you to be.
This issue will liberate you from anything that holds you captive, and anything that prevents you from walking in the destiny that God has chosen for you. It’s never to late to step into your God ordained future, and nothing can prevent you from achieving it. It was written before you were born, and if you allow God to help you, so it shall be done.
Why? Because YOU matter to God. He loves YOU, and YOU are special to Him. So walk in the happiness that He has chosen for you. YOU will never be sorry that you did.
NEXT ISSUE COMING OUT OCTOBER 26, 2015 ON RESOLVING AN IDENTITY CRISIS.Click here for reuse options!
Copyright 2015 Faith Filled Family
- 13th Annual Elijah List Ministries Conference Just Announced - November 17, 2017
- How Do You Teach Children How to Flow In The Supernatural? - November 16, 2017
- President Trump Engages in “The Ultimate Deal”- Peace Talks Ensue - November 15, 2017
- How Do You Teach Your Children To Heal Others? - November 14, 2017
- Dream Speak: Is It God, Satan, Or Just Me? - November 13, 2017
- Gretchen Keskeys Discusses New Album, “Pure Hope” - November 11, 2017
- Spirit of Discernment, Wisdom, Or Is it Just Me? - November 8, 2017
- 5 Reasons Sleep is Key for Success - November 7, 2017
- Do Your Dreams Have Meaning? What Is God Saying? - November 2, 2017
- Have You Ever Wondered “God, Why Am I Here?” - November 2, 2017