Do you know who you are, or are you in the midst of an identity crisis?
Many of us define ourselves by what others say about us: both good and bad, but do you know who our Creator says you are? Better yet, do you know it in your heart.
Popularity in the world is fleeting and not satisfying because in an instant people can turn on you. We can spend more of our lifetime trying to gain the approval of others, and usually at a detriment to ourselves. Happiness cannot be found in the delight in others eyes, but the delight in having a firm foundation in who you are as seen through God’s eyes.
When you believe this, you will see your thoughts and life transform.
This issue is for anyone who:
- Needs to know that they aren’t a “mistake”.
- Needs desperately to know that God loves them- no matter what.
- That God has a plan and purpose for your life to take you to places that you never dreamed possible- at ANY age.
- Needs victory from the pain of the past.
- Divine acceleration is.
- God’s call on your life is.
- God’s promises are.
- The importance of discipleship/mentorship
In short, learn who God created you to be.
This issue will liberate you from anything that holds you captive, and anything that prevents you from walking in the destiny that God has chosen for you. It’s never to late to step into your God ordained future, and nothing can prevent you from achieving it. It was written before you were born, and if you allow God to help you, so it shall be done.
Why? Because YOU matter to God. He loves YOU, and YOU are special to Him. So walk in the happiness that He has chosen for you. YOU will never be sorry that you did.
NEXT ISSUE COMING OUT OCTOBER 26, 2015 ON RESOLVING AN IDENTITY CRISIS.
- Teaching Your Children How To Take Authority Over Demons - May 19, 2018
- Can Imaginary Friends Really Be Masking A Demon? - May 19, 2018
- Stepping Into The Things That Punchlines Are Made Of? - May 18, 2018
- Have Social Trends Dictated How We Are Evangelizing To Others? - May 17, 2018
- Steven Malcolm Shares Impactful Testimony In FFFM’s June Issue - May 16, 2018
- Ireland Prepares For A Deeply Emotionally Controversial Vote: Abortion Laws - May 14, 2018
- Three United States Men Released Yesterday From North Korean Prison - May 10, 2018
- 2018 K-LOVE Fan Awards Nominees Just Announced - May 8, 2018
- Know Who You Are In Christ … It Strengthens Relationships - May 7, 2018
- Married/Getting Married? We Have Tips On Laying A Firm Foundation - May 4, 2018