Someone out there needs to hear this message! This is for you!
Negative self-talk/Satan can make us believe the lie that we were a mistake- an entity that shouldn’t be here. Sometimes this believe can propagate in our minds when someone (out of anger or bitterness) tells us that we shouldn’t have been born, the person didn’t want a child, or we weren’t wanted. They are harsh words to hear, and no matter how you came to be- “wanted” or not- you are not a mistake.
The truth of the matter is that God knew about you before you were born. He had a plan and purpose for your life. He loves you unconditionally and wants the best for you. He wants you as He will always pursue you. Most of all, despite what you may be feeling or despite what someone has said over your life, you are not a mistake. God is perfect, and doesn’t make mistakes. It was His hands that formed you, created you, and gave you a purpose.
If someone has spoken this over you, or you believe that you were a “mistake”, then please read our next issue (October 26th). Learn how to overcome negative self-talk and walk in the destiny that you were designed for!Click here for reuse options!
Copyright 2015 Faith Filled Family
- 13th Annual Elijah List Ministries Conference Just Announced - November 17, 2017
- How Do You Teach Children How to Flow In The Supernatural? - November 16, 2017
- President Trump Engages in “The Ultimate Deal”- Peace Talks Ensue - November 15, 2017
- How Do You Teach Your Children To Heal Others? - November 14, 2017
- Dream Speak: Is It God, Satan, Or Just Me? - November 13, 2017
- Gretchen Keskeys Discusses New Album, “Pure Hope” - November 11, 2017
- Spirit of Discernment, Wisdom, Or Is it Just Me? - November 8, 2017
- 5 Reasons Sleep is Key for Success - November 7, 2017
- Do Your Dreams Have Meaning? What Is God Saying? - November 2, 2017
- Have You Ever Wondered “God, Why Am I Here?” - November 2, 2017