Someone out there needs to hear this message! This is for you!
Negative self-talk/Satan can make us believe the lie that we were a mistake- an entity that shouldn’t be here. Sometimes this believe can propagate in our minds when someone (out of anger or bitterness) tells us that we shouldn’t have been born, the person didn’t want a child, or we weren’t wanted. They are harsh words to hear, and no matter how you came to be- “wanted” or not- you are not a mistake.
The truth of the matter is that God knew about you before you were born. He had a plan and purpose for your life. He loves you unconditionally and wants the best for you. He wants you as He will always pursue you. Most of all, despite what you may be feeling or despite what someone has said over your life, you are not a mistake. God is perfect, and doesn’t make mistakes. It was His hands that formed you, created you, and gave you a purpose.
If someone has spoken this over you, or you believe that you were a “mistake”, then please read our next issue (October 26th). Learn how to overcome negative self-talk and walk in the destiny that you were designed for!
- Holy Spirit “Moves” Explained: What’s Real And Contrived - March 16, 2018
- David Green (Hobby Lobby) Featured In April Issue Of FFFM - March 15, 2018
- Bible Verse Ad On Billboard Accepted Then Refused By Agency - March 15, 2018
- Unrepentant Sin: What Happens Before We Enter Heaven? - March 14, 2018
- Taffi Dollar Announces 2018 Radical Revolution Conference - March 13, 2018
- Demonic Activity: Why Hollywood Got It Wrong - March 12, 2018
- Azusafest Prophetic Conference Coming In April - March 8, 2018
- You May Know The Holy Spirit, But Can You Flow In It? - March 5, 2018
- Jesus’ Resurrection May Mean More Than You Know… - March 2, 2018
- Surrendering To God Makes Life Easy- Here’s Why - March 2, 2018