Someone out there needs to hear this message! This is for you!
Negative self-talk/Satan can make us believe the lie that we were a mistake- an entity that shouldn’t be here. Sometimes this believe can propagate in our minds when someone (out of anger or bitterness) tells us that we shouldn’t have been born, the person didn’t want a child, or we weren’t wanted. They are harsh words to hear, and no matter how you came to be- “wanted” or not- you are not a mistake.
The truth of the matter is that God knew about you before you were born. He had a plan and purpose for your life. He loves you unconditionally and wants the best for you. He wants you as He will always pursue you. Most of all, despite what you may be feeling or despite what someone has said over your life, you are not a mistake. God is perfect, and doesn’t make mistakes. It was His hands that formed you, created you, and gave you a purpose.
If someone has spoken this over you, or you believe that you were a “mistake”, then please read our next issue (October 26th). Learn how to overcome negative self-talk and walk in the destiny that you were designed for!
- Teaching Your Children How To Take Authority Over Demons - May 19, 2018
- Can Imaginary Friends Really Be Masking A Demon? - May 19, 2018
- Stepping Into The Things That Punchlines Are Made Of? - May 18, 2018
- Have Social Trends Dictated How We Are Evangelizing To Others? - May 17, 2018
- Steven Malcolm Shares Impactful Testimony In FFFM’s June Issue - May 16, 2018
- Ireland Prepares For A Deeply Emotionally Controversial Vote: Abortion Laws - May 14, 2018
- Three United States Men Released Yesterday From North Korean Prison - May 10, 2018
- 2018 K-LOVE Fan Awards Nominees Just Announced - May 8, 2018
- Know Who You Are In Christ … It Strengthens Relationships - May 7, 2018
- Married/Getting Married? We Have Tips On Laying A Firm Foundation - May 4, 2018