Someone out there needs to hear this message! This is for you!
Negative self-talk/Satan can make us believe the lie that we were a mistake- an entity that shouldn’t be here. Sometimes this believe can propagate in our minds when someone (out of anger or bitterness) tells us that we shouldn’t have been born, the person didn’t want a child, or we weren’t wanted. They are harsh words to hear, and no matter how you came to be- “wanted” or not- you are not a mistake.
The truth of the matter is that God knew about you before you were born. He had a plan and purpose for your life. He loves you unconditionally and wants the best for you. He wants you as He will always pursue you. Most of all, despite what you may be feeling or despite what someone has said over your life, you are not a mistake. God is perfect, and doesn’t make mistakes. It was His hands that formed you, created you, and gave you a purpose.
If someone has spoken this over you, or you believe that you were a “mistake”, then please read our next issue (October 26th). Learn how to overcome negative self-talk and walk in the destiny that you were designed for!Click here for reuse options!
Copyright 2015 Faith Filled Family
- Top 50 Countries With Highest Christian Persecution - January 11, 2018
- 529 Homeschool Bill Cut May Not Be A Bad Thing - January 8, 2018
- Why You Should Look At A Leader’s Family - January 5, 2018
- Radio Host, Brant Hansen, Discusses Being A “Misfit” - January 5, 2018
- Trials After Prophetic Word? Did I Hear From God? - January 2, 2018
- Raising Tomorrow’s Godly Leaders In An Ungodly World - December 29, 2017
- Would Jesus Be Proud Of Your Leadership? - December 29, 2017
- Show Me God’s Blessings In All Areas For 2018 - December 27, 2017
- Higher Vision Worship Is January Music Spotlight - December 23, 2017
- Comedian Tim Loveless On January Cover - December 22, 2017