Innocent children unknowingly face death to further terrorist agendas
Many of the suicide bombers in Nigeria and neighboring countries are unaware that they are being sent out on suicide missions. In the past few months, the use of women and young girls as suicide bombers have increased. The children never realize death is near.
Girls as young as 11 years of age have no idea they will be blown up with a remote device. These girls are known as Boko Haram’s suicide girls.
Leila Zerrougui, the UN Secretary General’s special representative on children and armed conflict, states that means the children did not commit the act of terrorism- the one that detonated the device was responsible. Thousands of children are used for human shields as young as four and five years of age.
Zerrougui states, “The world is dealing with major conflicts that are affecting the lives of children around the world, thousands of children are killed, maimed, and school attacks. Children are not safe but targeted.”
Romans 13:4 – For he is the minister of God to thee for good. But if thou do that which is evil, be afraid; for he beareth not the sword in vain: for he is the minister of God, a revenger to [execute] wrath upon him that doeth evil.”
Our Two Cents:
This just saddens my heart beyond words. I try to protect my children and others around me. So little, so innocent. As young as four years old being used as human shields. As a Christian you try not to hate and love instead. We pray for the wrong doers that they would see the wrong in their actions. We have to be like Jesus and have love in our heart for our enemies, that does not mean that we agree with their actions.
I do pray for them, I sure hope that these children can be helped, shown love and compassion. The times are worse than I have ever seen and heard. I long for the times like the past, Windows left open, doors unlocked, and people helping people. Til then I pray for safety, love and guidance.
Our Heavenly Father, so many troubled things of this world, sometimes I do not know where to being. Little children are being hurt and killed. Families are being torn apart. Lord, we pray for peace and love. We pray no one will perrish without knowing you. In Jesus name I pray.
Copyright 2015 Faith Filled Family
- Kountze Cheerleaders Celebrate by Waving Bible Versed Banners High - February 5, 2016
- Human Trafficking Issue Now Hits Small Town America Via Pornography - February 4, 2016
- Cohabitation Rates Rise Among Christians Coupled with Justifications - February 3, 2016
- Affordable Care Act Blessing or Curse to US Citizens - February 2, 2016
- US Government Advises Against North Korea Travel After Unfair Arrest - January 22, 2016
- Young Children Become Unknowing Pawns in Terrorism Game - December 16, 2015
- Republicans Seek Alternatives Regarding Affordable Care Act - December 12, 2015
- American Made Purchases Produce Jobs This Holiday Season - December 1, 2015
- Effects of Video Games on Children Conclude Mixed Findings - December 1, 2015
- Believers Should Treat All Living Things With Reverence - November 16, 2015