The trailer for evangelist Ray Comfort’s new film, Audacity, addressing homosexuality has been removed from You Tube. The video was reportedly removed after it had been viewed 130,00 times.
In its place, a message appears which reads, ““This video has been removed as a violation of YouTube’s policy against spam, scams, and commercially deceptive content.”
Comfort, who is famous for his open-air preaching style, believes the trailer was removed because it suggests that no one is born a homosexual.
He believes that the foundation for the gay argument is that people are born homosexual, and, similar to someone’s race, they should never be discriminated against. The trailer reveals a number of people changing their minds about homosexuals being born that way because Comfort asked them two simple questions.
He says that, “It’s pretty unnerving for the ‘I can’t help being gay argument,’ and so they decided to censor us. Or to put it another way, they discriminated against us because of our religion.”
In a statement, You Tube commented that while they don’t choose to comment on individual videos, they do have strict spam and metadata policies. They said that if a video is flagged by their community that violated the policies, it is removed.
However, Comfort argues that the Audacity trailer did not violate any policies.
“Watch the two-minute trailer and see if you can find spam, a scam or anything commercially deceptive,” he said. “All we want is to be treated fairly.”
The trailer can still be viewed at GodTube.com.
- Teaching Your Children How To Take Authority Over Demons - May 19, 2018
- Can Imaginary Friends Really Be Masking A Demon? - May 19, 2018
- Stepping Into The Things That Punchlines Are Made Of? - May 18, 2018
- Have Social Trends Dictated How We Are Evangelizing To Others? - May 17, 2018
- Steven Malcolm Shares Impactful Testimony In FFFM’s June Issue - May 16, 2018
- Ireland Prepares For A Deeply Emotionally Controversial Vote: Abortion Laws - May 14, 2018
- Three United States Men Released Yesterday From North Korean Prison - May 10, 2018
- 2018 K-LOVE Fan Awards Nominees Just Announced - May 8, 2018
- Know Who You Are In Christ … It Strengthens Relationships - May 7, 2018
- Married/Getting Married? We Have Tips On Laying A Firm Foundation - May 4, 2018